Vice President, Engagement and Communications
Public, Stakeholder and Indigenous Engagement Practitioner and Advocacy Communications
Krystyna brings over 10 years of experience supporting businesses, governments and organizations in making responsible decisions through meaningful engagement. She creates space for honest conversations and diverse perspectives about complex – and often controversial – projects while ensuring key interests and ideas are heard and reflected in final decisions.
Krystyna is motivated by communicating for a cause. She has led multi-medium advocacy campaigns on behalf of Indigenous communities and not-for-profit organizations across Canada, contributing to critical environmental and social legislation changes. As an important step in her commitment to reconciliation, Krystyna also served as National Deputy Director of the Federal Indian Day Schools Community Support program, connecting Claimants in communities across Canada with culturally safe, trauma-informed Claim Form assistance.
Area of Expertise
- Public, Indigenous & Stakeholder engagement
- Trauma-informed communications
- Media relations and strategic communications
- Program and strategy planning
- Corporate social responsibility
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of Alberta
- IAP2 Foundations
- Corporate Citizenship Certificate, Boston College
- Corporate Social Responsibility Certificate, University of Toronto
“Write something that’s worth fighting over. Because that’s how you change things.” — Jeff Goins
Get in Touch
Every relationship starts with a conversation. Drop us a line and let’s talk.
An Argyle team member will respond personally as soon as possible. If your matter is urgent, please also call us at (416) 968-7311 and press “0.”