The Canadian Public Relations Society has announced the winners of the 2020 National Awards of Excellence and the Argyle team couldn’t be more proud.
“These national awards are more than recognition for Argyle’s work,” said Argyle CEO Daniel Tisch. “They represent the diversity of our clients’ work in so many fields: international trade, agri-business, public health, energy efficiency, workplace safety and Indigenous and public advocacy. Argylers are proud to contribute to better decisions, more reputable businesses, and a healthier, more sustainable society.”
Argyle’s awards include:
- Best Special Events Projects, Silver, for Agribusiness Trade Mission to Canada
- Best Multimedia Projects, Silver, for Crunch, Crunch, Crunch: Communicating early introduction guidance of allergens to Canadian consumers
- Canadian Marketing Communications Campaign of the Year, Bronze, for No More Eyescuses: Getting Ontarians to SEE the value of regular eye care
- Canadian Health Care Campaign of the Year, Silver, for Hats for Hope
- Canadian Digital Communications Campaign of the Year, Bronze, for Thank You Doctors
- Canadian Digital Communications Campaign of the Year, Silver, for Level Up 2.0
- Canadian Advocacy and Social Marketing Campaign of the Year, Silver, & Best Integrated Communications, Silver, for Moose Lake: Let’s Cross the Finish Line Together
- Canadian Advocacy and Social Marketing Campaign of the Year, Silver, for Stop Bill 66
- Best Non-Profit/NGO Campaign, Silver, for #OurHumanEnergy
Get in Touch
Every relationship starts with a conversation. Drop us a line and let’s talk.
An Argyle team member will respond personally as soon as possible. If your matter is urgent, please also call us at (416) 968-7311 and press “0.”